Vaibhava Lakshmi puja is especially done during the Vaibhava Lakshmi Vrat by people for peaceful longer life. Vaibhav Lakshmi Puja is very important puja for every Indian. You can be observed the total of 11 or 21 one Fridays on oath should be observed. Follow the vrat instructions on consecutive Fridays. Most of the people devote from fast the entire day with milk and fruits are permitted. Worshipper can have the meal and after night to offering made to the Goddess Lakshmi. Some people devote from the early and concentrate on reciting the phrase of Jai Maha Lakshmi as well as lots of devotion and trusted About Vaibhav Lakshmi Puja. It is performing the after the sun sets. Most importantly, Vrat on The Day should be taken prior of taken along with pooja and a Vaibhav Lakshmi fasting from observed all day long time at until the worshipping of the Goddess is over.
Preparation of the Pooja Area
- First step about the Vaibhav Lakshmi puja area is very cleaning and alters where the idol of stationed about the worship will take place.
- Draw the rangoli is made and uncooked rice and placed in the form of a square on it.
- However, the cleaning of Ashtalakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi Yantaram keeps them for worship and apply for Chandan and kumkum lamp and on these photos.
Preparation of the Kalasam
- In addition, the Vaibhav Lakshmi puja vessel or Kumbh is prepared with containing the water and put the Tulasi, kumkum, turmeric powder, rose water and coins in it.
- One wide plate with more handful of rice should be placed on the turmeric powder.
Kalasam placed on the top of the rice Most of the water Kumba or the vessel containing water with closed and cover with the plate or a coconut. Put some coins are placed of on the covered with a washed or new cloth. You can decorate some flowers and more arrangements of kumkum or sandalwood paste. Naivediyam Most importantly, everyone poojaarchana to the kalasam should be done with worship commences includes the Ganapati puja and thick paste about the turmeric powder about combined the small cone is made and used for Ganapati puja. There are two Ganapati puja is done
- Om Gam GanapathayeNamah
- Gajananam Chandra samanaVarnam SwadandhaPashangushaladdukaani
Guru Puja The solka of Guru Bhramha Guru Vishnu guru with more chanted for this puja is devomaheshwaraha people prayers should offer the IshtaDevatha and Kula Devatha for your intention with Sankalpa puja should be made. Narayanapooja: Om NamoNarayanaya is chanted with-7) times putting flowers on the Kalasam. Vaibhav Lakshmi Pooja The Vaibhava Lakshmi pooja is very important of listening or reading the Vaibhavalakshmi legends and the bhajans. Some Naivediyam is offered to the Gods and sweet dish to the Goddess Lakshmi with anu sweet dishes like sweet Pongal, payasam(kheer) or Gulab Jamun, rice pudding and much more. This followed the praying to the Goddess to forgive the mistakes which can you have committed unknowingly or knowingly during the pooja as well as followed by the Mangalamaarti. This Mangalamaarti chanting with some slokas and mantras. After The Pooja
- The kalasam is moved slightly forward due to the original position and Naivediyam is taken.
- The rice is taken out from the kalasam and either used for cooking and feeding birds.
- The kalasam will be fully filled that water is sprinkled in every part of the house and plants
Final Week of The Puja Moreover, the puja is finished in lots of weeks and concluding week is so special for ladies and married girls invited the house to participate in the function. There are historical and success stories about About Vaibhav Lakshmi Puja are shared with ladies and give the clothes, kumkum, yellow thread Turmeric, coconut and Vaibhavalakshmivratabooks along with friends and family members.